Allergy Community

Recently I got my Ige level checked. So it pretty high 971.

Hi, itz being long time I always use to Have a problem of cold and cough. I used to go to GP and get medicine. But then again for no reason it use to come. I took homeopathic medicine also for more than a year. I have also produced dark circles. Nit able to sleep,irritation in throat,  itching at many places, specs number has increased tremendously, sometimes I feel I am getting some kind of attack like yesterday suddenly in the evening my hands and leg started paining little cold after sometime I was normal. Again today same thing happened I got sudden pain and after half an hour may be I am alright.  Now recently I got my Ige level checked. So it pretty high 971. Please suggest me what do I do now. Suggest me some good doctor also. And guide me why is it happening
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.