Allergy Community

Red blotches after shower? Hives?

Female, 16, no medication. I wasn't sure what other coummunity to put this in, but I figured hives was related.

I know that it's normal to get red blotches following a hot shower, but it seems that these blotches have a very small welt in the middle? This has always happened to me, but it's only recently that I've taken note of it.

I have also been getting random hives that are different to these ones. Every few days I get a single mosquito bite looking hive. And when I say random, I mean random. Any part of the body, any time of the day, any location, and sometimes before I've eaten food at all.

In regards to the shower ones, I know about aquagenic urticaria, but I swim and have baths and it doesn't happen. I also know about cholinergic urticaria, but I don't seem to notice it when I exercise. Sometimes when I exercise my thighs get itchy, but I thought this was just because I'm unfit.

I've attached pictures of the hives, the first one is a close up after a shower (lukewarm water, 5 minutes max), the second is one on my upper arm (sorry for the poor quality), and the bottom one is after the same shower.

I don't know if the shower 'hives' and the others are related.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Sorry I forgot to attach a picture, I don't know how to edit the question, but hopefully the information will suffice. I posted this in the General Health forum as well.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.