Allergy Community

Sore throat constantly

I've had allergies ever since I've born. A sore throat is not a rare thing for me, in fact, I'm lucky to experience an hour without any pain in my throat. I'm sick of it. I have an unusually low voice. I've even been told by a doctor that my tonsils are effecting the depth of my voice because they are so big. I have trouble speaking, singing, and sometimes it hurts to breathe. I am dead sick of it. I want my tonsils out so badly. So, my question is, how much will taking my tonsils help me? Will the pain go? Or will I have other problems?
An adept Ear Nose and Throat specialist can address your concerns.  It sound as if you indeed stand to gain greatly from tonsillectomy but an ENT should be consulted right away.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.