Swellings on the skin

I have developed skin allegies since about ten months. They manifest as swellings and are warm to touch [seems like histamine reaction, but not red and mildly itchy at times] and will subside in 4-5 days. After a couple of days, it will show up elsewhere and so on. It could be due to food, but haven't managed to isolate the exact culprit.
I had loads of tests done- auto immune, lupus, parasites, tyroid etc. Stools test did show amoebas, for which I took an antibiotics course. Food allergy tests on blood showed sensitivties to some vegetables; but gluten and dairy intolerance was negative.
In the meantime my eosinophil count has sky rocketed- 41% [am told that allergies elevate these]. I have been taking stearoids to bring it down since my physician was concerned. I will stop stearoids in 15 days using tapering down doses.
Anybody had similar situation? Has anyone tried alternative or integrative medicines for this? Thanks for your help.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0