Allergy Community

Throat Scratchy and change in City

I recently went back and forth between 2 different cities.  I was living in Laredo,TX which is humid and hot for about 8 years and did not have any scratchy throat problems.  I moved to El Paso, TX which is dry and dusty and developed a very scratchy throat to the point of having a very hoarse voice.  I thought maybe it was gerd or something like that but after medication it would not go away.  I had to move back to Laredo for 2 years and my scratchy throat went away almost immediately.  Recently, I had to move back to El Paso, again and my scratchy throat is back like clockwork in less than a month.  I am thinking it is the dry dusty conditions in El Paso but not sure.  Any remedies or recommendations out there???  

Scratchy Throat in Dry El Paso :)
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.