Allergy Community

Understanding food allergy test

I had a skin allergy test yesterday and was told I have severe allergies.   Of course every food is not on the list which leaves me wondering about lots of foods.  For example, I am allergic to cantaloupe.  Watermelon wasn't on the list.  So am I probably allergic to it as well.  Cucumbers and green peppers weren't on the list at all either.  I can't have many beans but I can have string beans.  Where does leave pinto beans?  Maybe I'm gonna get more details when blood work comes back in a week.  Right now ion just confused about foods that I guess aren't tested for.  Maybe I'm supposed to look at families of foods???  Any advice will be appreciated.  Thanks
Fruits like apple, pear, cherry, peach, and plum, and cucumber, melon, watermelon, zucchini, pumpkin have a tendency to cause allergy. You can go for allergy test from another lab , preferably through teddy can as it gives discounts for different list of allergens.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.