Victoria Secret Bra lawsuit

I had a terrible reaction to something too. I would like info on the lawsuit. Has anyone reacted to VC Ipex bras? I wear the wirefree bras and recently developed a rash under my breasts and my back.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I  was glad I ran across your comment. I have been fighting  rashes around the back, and anywhere the bra touches my skin. I have worn the  full coverage under wire lined bra for  years. I  also wear the IPEX under wire. I would also like to find info. on the lawsuit. Please let me know if your rashes continue . I have been fighting the rash for over two years, it has been a mess., And been costly getting test done and still no relief.  Rose
Helpful - 0
I've been looking for someone thats been having the same problem I have rashes from a victoria secret bra and they or getting worse.Can someone please get in touch with me and give me some infomation.Thank you Jen
Helpful - 0
I too was affected by Victoria's Secret bras in Nov of 2008.  However my symptoms were slightly different.  I had a lot of itching but no rash.  However, I developed tenderness in both breasts, painful swelling under both armpits, and a sizeable lump in my right breast.  I was terrified because at the same time, my best friend's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer.  At my first doctor's visit, she diagnosed me with a reaction to the bra materials and told me to stop wearing the bra.  It was after this that I found out about all the other women experiencing problems.  I read up on formaldehyde toxicity and discovered that it collects in the lymph nodes. No wonder my armpits were so swollen.  Lab tests came back negative for any lump at all.  Ultimately I was diagnosed with swelling as a result of a reaction to the materials.
Helpful - 0

I recently purchased Victoria Secret Biofit Demi Uplift and just started wearing it and noticed a bad reaction to it . I woke yesterday with a very itchy unsightly dark rash under my breast and cleavage area. Both breast started to itch profusely. To ease some of the itchiness I have been applying cortisone cream and taking Benadryll. This experience has made me lack self confidence. Being an African American woman my concern is not only the itchy rash but the dark scarring and spotting it will leave under my breast. Has anyone contacted Victoria Secret? If so, has any action been taken to rectify the situation? I have made sure to document with photos. You all should so the same.
Helpful - 0
I have VS's padded push up bra and I started having severe reactions when I began using their clear, plastic straps. What I don't understand is why, after I wear my bra, the next day everything on my torso itches, even down my arms. I'm def having some kind of systemic reaction to their product. In fact, it lasts upwards of 5 days after I wear the bra. What the hell? Where are they getting their materials and what pray tell, are in then?
I too would like info on this class action suit. I'll join up in a heartbeat. VS is using something they shouldn't be. That's certain.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Allergy Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.