Allergy Community

What signs and symptoms did you experience with your sinus infection?

Pressure and pain in the sinuses (in different areas of the face or behind the eyes) are the main symptoms of sinusitis.      Signs and symptoms of sinus infections depend upon the sinuses that are affected, and whether the sinus infection is acute or chronic.Sinus Infection Symptoms and SignsStuffy nose or congestionRunny nose (mucus may be yellowish or greenish in color)Postnasal dripTooth discomfort or painLoss of sense of smellEar pain, pressure, or fullnessHeadacheBad breathHearing lossRinging in the ears (tinnitus)Facial pain, tenderness, or pressure in the area of the sinusesFeverFatigueCoughSore throatAcute Sinusitis SymptomsNasal congestion with dischargeNasal drainage that may be clear or whitish in colorPostnasal drip (mucus drips down the throat behind the nose) often accompanied by a sore throatPain across the cheekbone, under or around the eye, or around the upper teethEar pain or earacheHeadache in the temple or surrounding or behind the eyePain or pressure symptoms are worse when coughing or strainingFever is commonPain or pressure on one or both sides of the faceFacial swellingDizzinessItchy throatSneezingChronic Sinusitis SymptomsChronic sinusitis may have many of the same symptoms as acute sinusitis, but the symptoms last longer or are more severe. In addition, people with chronic sinusitis may also experience multiple symptoms, for example:Pain that is worse in the late morning or when wearing glassesPain and pressure in the face worsens when leaning forwardChronic sore throat and bad breathChronic toothache or increased tooth sensitivityIncreased facial discomfort throughout the day with increased cough at night
joint pain and swelling
I'm having bad stuffiness can't breathe good through nose and can't lay down when I use my oxygen it makes it harder to breath if I breath through my mouth it gets all dry etc. I feel miserable I'm using flonase and saline spray trying to flush it out my ears hurt I have no energy at all feel awful.
My baby of 4 months old have a tiny pore near ear by birth.Slight pus comes after 8-10 days. Is it sinus or else?
I've had a stuffy nose since April. Did not know what it was. Went to the doctor, used antihistamine, nasal spray, sinus and cold pills. nothing worked to this day, but I'm going to try the steam and see if it helps. Sometimes I wonder if it is sinus at all! I experience no pain, just stuffiness all day and night! No mucous discharge.
Can sinus drin thru my ear and cause pain and discharge thru ear canal?
je me suis gratter mon nez ,et puis j'ai eu des croutes et maintenant j'ai une tr̩s vilaine odeur dans mon nez et je suis aller voir le docteur qui dit que cela n'es pas grave qui peut me dire quelques choses svp
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.