Hi. I am the same, but finding it may be due to a formaldehyde allergy..there is formaldehyde in everything. Worth getting tested for...
Hello and hope you are doing well.
It could be an allergic reaction. It is possible to develop allergic reaction to substances, to which we did not exhibit a reaction before. We can develop allergies to different things throughout our lifetimes as the allergy develops in response to a repeated stimulus. If you haven't undergone formal allergy testing, that might be beneficial. In the meantime for relief from your symptoms you can take OTC antihistamines.
Hope this helped and do keep us posted.