Hi, welcome to the forum, the normal IgE levels fall below 100. Any level above 500 is higher and is suggestive of allergy or parasitic infection. You have known to have abnormally high levels. It is usually seen secondary to exposure to allergen and subsequent reaction is mediated by IgE antibodies. Your body is known to hypersensitive to certain things.
Stinging insects, Aeroallergens, Foods and additives like Milk, egg, peanuts, nuts, soy, and wheat are the most common agents to cause such allergic manifestations.
Measures for you to reduce IgE levels are-
- The triggering factor should be identified and should be avoided. Even a skin allergy test can be useful.
- Prompt treatment with anti histamines and corticosteroids during allergic attack.
- To sleep with windows closed
- Taking bath before sleep will help to shred allergens.
I suggest you to consult to a skin specialist/ immunologist for further steps of management. Take care and regards.