bad body odor anyone - help!
I need to get in touch with people who think that other people might be allergic to them or people who think/know they have bad body odor. Please email me: samantha.***@****
I believe in natural and holistic medicine.
I've always been conscious of my body.
I have no allergies and very rarely get sick.
Prescriptions and over the counter medicine always made me feel real funny,
like an other of body experience.
I question my doctors’ recommendations s.  Doctors are not God’s; I use Doctors as tools were I am not educated.
My body is very sensitive to prescriptions, so I always used natural medicine with moderation.  I also believe that too much of one thing can harm you.
I strongly believe that people use way to much medicine (natural or prescription) that is needed for the body.  My case point is this; human bodies do not need as much food in there bodies as they put in and can live happy healthy life.  But that’s not how people live there lives.  The more the food, the more the drugs the happier they are, over indulgence is the American Way.
And what’s worst than that; is the QUICK CURE people.
You know who you are.
They will not put time of themselves to help themselves.  
They live by some rule called. (I pay for insurance you do it syndrome)

In closing I would just like to say our bodies are masterpieces, our maintenance is up
to us to keep it functioning properly.  A happy body gives way to a happy mind.
i have a problem which i call uncontrollable gas. basically i have to hold my but cheeks tightly together the whole day to prevent an odour. (sometimes this does not work as well, sometimes it still comes out) sometimes i can smell my odour sometimes i cannot, i get reactions from other people sometimes to. The smell that i igive off, its like i took a **** in my pants. People always say it smells literally like dog ****. and everyone turns into a drama queen and makes a huge deal lol. i am in highschool and bceome depressed on some days. this problem comes and goes on any day. dont know if i have the problem untill im at school or any where in public when i pay attention. On days where i do not have the problem i feel very relieved. i havent seen a doctor yet but i will do so next month. i have had this problem since grade 8 by the way. Any help appreciated.. i might try detox soon by the way
ok guys 1st of all . i wnt to tel you guys this is nothing related to bad odor , gas  or some kind of fungus thing. i had this condition and i really know how hard it is for you guys. well but through research and stuff somehow i got rid of this. well this is a disorder that is a combination of both physical and psychological health . if you notice well, most of the people who has this disorder has gone through some sort of infection related to the respiration. eg: often colds, coughs, wheezing , asthma, disorder in septum, nasal surgery, swallowing problems, stress or thing like that.
this is due to a whistling sound produce by your nasal passage, or the epi-glottis . this sound is realy hard to be detected by our selfs. well almost all the people in this world has gone through this condition. usually this happens when you keep on talking, without drinking water, after you are get a cold and recovered and goes off after 3 4 days. but in some cases it doesn't. you will notice when you watch tv even .. people start coughing and bla bla .. well that proves that this is not abnormality . when your mouth get dried up even you get this . the reason why you people get this PATM or what ever you guys call it worse when you are nervous is, not because you sweat more and more , well that is because you start breathing harder and harder and your oral cavity dries up. people with stress even go through this more and more because of the same reason. when you are stressed your oral cavity dries up. causing distraction to your swallowing and breathing process. one way to prove this is just use paper clip or a pucture and place it on your nose. so that  your nose get completely closed and no air can pass through the nasal cavity . now try to notice the reaction of people around you . im sure you will start thanking me . soo what you have to do is get rid of these dum myths. and go check out with a ENT and psychiatrist. i realy donno why people are allergic to this and why they dont like to talk or tell you about what ever it is.  but im sure this will help you guys out. soo try not to think about it much the more you think the more nervous you get.soo it will make your muscular functions more stressful . so just try what i told you close you nose with a puncture or just try pinching your nose continuously,so the passage is completely blocked  and breath with your mouth >.... see how people will react . give me your feed backs. ill try to help you guys. through my personal experience.
Hi Guys please read this other forum in medhelp.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Allergic-to-Me-PATM/People-Are-Allergic-To-Me-PATM/show/4415

I hope this will help but if not some of you.
Hi guys
I have not read all the posts on this thread but have been discussing this problem on another tread about PATM - the people around me (even far away) sneeze, cough and clear their throats.
I have been experiencing this myself for the last 3 months after heavy taking of anti-biotiques.
I can definitively say this is over for me. I found the treatment that totally eradicted this problem and I mean totally. Back to normal life 100%.
Go to the thread "People are allergic to me PATM" - latest posting.
The magic ingredient is hydrogen peroxide but you really need to read the whole story cause there is more.
Love to all and good healing and enjoy life to the max when you return to normal life again.
xx
HI PEOPLE, AS FOR WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING, I CAN SEE THAT THEIR IS A LARGE CASE OF CANDIDA SUFFERERS. WHAT IS CANDIDA? WELL IT IS A YEAST INFECTION. THIS DOES NOT ONLY HAPPEN TO WOMEN BUT TO MEN AS WELL. CANDIDA CAN PRODUCE BODY ODORS, OVER WEIGHT CONDITIONS AND MANY BODY INFECTIONS STARTING WITH URINARY INFECTIONS ALL THE WAY TO DANDRUFF. WHY DOESN'T THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY INFORM US MUCH ABOUT CANDIDA? WELL BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING PAID NOT TO DO SO. INFECTIONS AND ALLERGIES IS A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR PROFIT AND WE ARE THE SCAPE GOATS OR TEST SUBJECTS. IF WE CAREFULLY READ THE BIBLE, WE CAN SEE SOME EATING HABITS THAT GOD GAVE HIS PEOPLE IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN CLEAN FROM CANDIDA AND OTHER DISEASES. NO LEAVENED BREAD. CANDIDA IS CAUSE BY EATING LEAVENED AGENTS. YOU FIND IT IN THE STORE BOUGHT BREAD, DONUTS, CAKES OF ALL KINDS AND EVERYTHING THAT WHEN BAKED RISES. THEIR ARE SOME ALTERNATIVES TO YEAST. BAKING SODA IS ONE. TRY A DETOX PROGRAM. I WILL GIVE YOU ONE FOR FREE. PURE LEMON JUICE. IF YOU CAN FIND ORGANIC FRESH LEMONS, SQUEEZE HALF OF A LEMON IN A HALF GALLON OF WATER. THIS IS A NATURAL DETOX. DO A LIVER CLEANS TO GET RID OF LIVER STONES AND GALL BLADDER STONES. DR. HULDA CLARK HAS A WEB PAGE WITH THE INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO DO IT FOR FREE. ANOTHER THING. NEVER NEVER NEVER USE BODY SPRAYS TO MASK ODORS. THIS WILL ONLY MAKE YOUR PROBLEM WORSE. THOSE ARE CHEMICALS THAT YOU ARE THROWING ON YOUR SKIN AND YOU ABSORB THEM. IT IS THE SAME AS FILLING UP A CUP OF THAT STUFF AND DRINKING IT. IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO LOTS OF LEMONS FROM YOUR BACK YARD, SQUEEZE ABOUT A CUP FULL AND USE IT AS YOU WASH IN THE BATHROOM. USE IT UNDER THE ARM (ARM PITS) CHEST, BACK, LEGS. YOU CAN USE IT ON YOUR PRIVATE PARTS BUT BEWARE THIS WILL STING A LOT. IF THIS HAPPENS, WASH QUICKLY WITH WATER AND SOAP. LEMONS ARE USED TO ELIMINATE BODY ODORS. IT WILL NOT DO YOU HARM UNLESS YOU ARE NATURALLY ALLERGIC TO LEMONS AND THAT IS RARE. I DO THIS EVERY DAY AND FEEL EXTRA CLEAN AND SMELLING GOOD. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MANY LEMONS, GREAT VALUE SELLS A LARGE BOTTLE OF CONCENTRATED LEMON JUICE . IT'S NOT ORGANIC BUT IT WILL DO THE JOB. WARNING.. DO NOT USE LEMONS AFTER SHAVING. YOU WILL GET A STING LIKE NO OTHER ALL THOUGH THIS DOES DISINFECTS THE AREA AFTER SHAVING. IF YOU DO TRY THAT, WASH QUICKLY WITH WATER. DEODORANTS:: THEIR IS A CRYSTAL SALT DEODORANT THAT IS GREAT FOR UNDER ARM USE. IT IS CALLED "NATURALLY FRESH". IT'S HYPOALLERGENIC. THIS STUFF CAN WORK UP TO 24 HOURS IN NORMAL USE. I HAVE HAD THE SALT CRYSTAL FOR OVER A YEAR USING IT EVERY DAY AND IT KEEPS ON LASTING. I BOUGHT IT FOR ABOUT 2 DOLLARS IN A HEALTH STORE (GNC) NO CHEMICALS ADDED. ELIMINATE ALL SODA POPS. THAT MAKES YOU GAIN WEIGHT ANYWAY. IF YOU LIKE SOAPS (HOME MADE) USE GARLIC AND OREGANO. THESE TWO COMBINED WILL KILL THE CANDIDA THAT IS CAUSING HAVOC IN YOUR BODY. GARLIC IS A NATURAL INTERNAL ANTIBIOTIC WONDER AND A FUNGUS KILLER SO IS OREGANO. ALL THIS IS STATED IN HERBALISTS BOOKS. THE F.D.A DOES NOT APPROVE THIS SINCE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CONTROL NATURAL GOD GIVEN REMEDIES SO SINCE THEY CAN'T MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF NATURE, THEY WILL BE AGAINST THIS TEACHING. THE BAD SMELL IN THE NOSE CAN BE CAUSED BY SINUS SUFFERERS. THE FLEM THAT STAYS TRAPPED IN THE SINUS CAVITIES TENDS TO SMELL BAD. THIS CAN ALSO CAUSE BAD BREATH SINUSITIS IS A NASAL INFECTION CAUSED BY FUNGUS. MAINLY CANDIDA. THAT'S WHERE THE BIG OREGANO COMES IN. THERE HAS BEEN PEOPLE THAT HAVE USED NASAL SPRAYS MADE OF OREGANO DROPLETS AND I HAVE HEARD OF MANY GOOD RESULTS BUT DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR NATURAL CURES. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED OF WHAT GOD HAS IN THE HERBS FOR YOU. AND THE BEST OF IT ALL IS THAT IT IS FOR FREE. AND YES PEOPLE, OUR WATER SUPPLIES ARE CONTAMINATED. GET A GOOD WATER FILTER AND FILTER IT YOURSELF. STORE BOUGHT BOTTLED WATER IS A RIP OFF. MANY ARE NOT REALLY FILTERED. DRUG STORE ANTIBIOTICS KILL YOUR NATURAL GOOD BACTERIAS. AND LOWER YOUR DEFENSES. PLEASE SPREAD THIS AROUND. THANK YOU.
OMG! I'm 17 and have the same problem. I apparently smell like "poop really bad" as most people put it but I can't smell a thing. Its frustrating. I almost want to find a ton of people with the same thing that I have so I can have some friends here! I wish people were more tolerant of it, but I can honestly say that if I never smelled and met someone who did I probably wouldn't be so understanding. :(
To all, I do not have this problem so i guess you could say i don't have much say in this but i wanted to help. What i hear from nearly everybody here is what you eat. It's what your eating that is causing it. I have a problem that relates to what i eat and it might be kind of the same thing but with a different outcome. Certain food, spice, or perservative intolorence. This may be something you guys could research although, i don't think anybody is putting 2 and 2 together on this one yet but it might be worth wild to look into this. This may be another side effect that a certain percentage of people are experiencing and the other half gets migranes, acid reflux, and IBS...Just a thought. you can roll on it if you want or throw it away, that up to you.
I agree with the theory that suggest antibiotics could be the culprit.

I was put on Amoxicillin 500mg for 10 days. On the 6th and 7th days, I had really bad diarrhea. So I stopped the antibiotic. The diarrhea faded away. However, ever since I've developed this bad body oil smell & rarely had completely normal bowel movement. Most of the time is the 1st half of the stool is normal and the 2nd half is kind of loose, but no diarrhea.

Will try reversing the antibiotic effect and see how it goes.

Thanks guys.
Alright. To rule out the liver & diabetes possibility, I did a Liver Function Test & blood sugar test.

Everything came back normal, except the ALT enzyme which was 61 IU/L vs the recommended upper limit 41 IU/L. Now this can't be the reason because long before the change in the body odor, I did a LFT and the ALT level was 64 (and there was NO smell). So the liver is innocent.

I'm leaning towards directing my attention greatly to the antibiotics theory, where the "good" bacteria colonies where greatly damaged by the antibiotic that I used to take. The reason I'm focused on this idea is that:

1) with the last two antibiotic pills I witnessed two severe diarrhea which went away immediately after I stopped the antibiotic,

2) the bad smell started in the time frame where the I was taking the antibiotic and when I witnessed the diarrhea episodes,

3) few days after I was put on the antibiotic, I started witnessing cramping and discomfort after eating where more often than not the stool, at least partially, was loose and irregular in shape. However, I noticed this condition is getting better by time and the last 4 bowel movements showed 80% - 100% normal stools,

I'll dig deeper and see what comes out. I'll report back once I lay my hands on a tangible progress, and I'll keep checking the thread for any updates from other sufferers (or helpers?).

If someone knows a doctor who could chime in and lecture us a little, that would be great.
I'm odor-free now, thank god!

I'll wrap up everything related to this condition in this post, so any one with a similar condition who's looking for an answer could use it as a reference. YMMV!

IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS:
Probiotics: Good bacteria that live in the human intestines and help digest the food that the human digestive system can't digest. In that process, they produce vital vitamins and essential substances to the digestion and food absorption process. They also clean up the intestines from the bad bacteria
that thrive in the absence of the probiotics and can cause serious problems in the human body such as creating holes in the intestines. Finally, they are essential for keeping the body defense system in order in the sense that the immune system does not need to intervene to fight the bad bacteria as long as the probiotics (good bacteria) are doing the job. The body hosts 7 different species of these bacteria and they are counted in trillions (around 2 pounds of them are alive and helping digest the food).

Prebiotics: is the food that the probiotics (the good bacteria) lives on, such as yogurt, chicory roots, dandelion greens, raw garlic and raw onions. It's also available as a supplement in various doses (GNC offers them in 25 billion active bacterium per pill and 50 billion active bacterium).

THE CONDITION:
A weird odor coming out of the body that smells like decomposed food.

SYMPTOMS:
The odor looks like coming out with the body oil. It can be smelled on the cheeks, around the nose, on the upper lip when you pull it up to your nose, on the scalp, behind the ears and probably other less noticeable and hard to verify places in the body. The odor's intensity may increase and decrease depending on the food you consume where the fatty and heave foods tend to produce a more noticeable. The odor also seemed to dissipate for a few hours after any bowel movement.

The odor surprisingly was not present in the sweat, although the sweat smell showed some changes but certainly did not carry the same smell of the odor that comes out with the body oils.

HOW TO KNOW IT IS THERE:
You can verify that you have the odor by one or more of the followings:
- People start to tell you about a strange bad smell around you, or they simply just start to avoid being around you
- Your hands don't smell right
- Pull up your upper lip towards your nose
- Rub your scalp (the scalp, not the hair) with your finger tips
- Swipe your finger around your nose or behind your ears
- Check the side you sleep on of your pillow and compare it with the other side. If you notice the presence of the odor on the side you sleep on, then you have the odor
- When you get on your car and switch on the a/c on internal ventilation you smell the same odor, and when you put the a/c on external ventilation the odor is gone.
- Finally, and less noticeably the odor may be present with the stool

PROBABLE CAUSE OF IT (in my personal case):
I'm not a scientist or any close to any science circle. However, upon my readings on the internet I came across someone who suggested that antibiotics could be a contributing factor to causing this odor. This hint connected the dots for me.

One month prior to noticing the odor I was on an antibiotic called Amoxicillin (500mg). I was prescribed to use it for 10 days, two pills a day. Six days into using it I witnessed a severe diarrhea one hour after taking the antibiotic pill with no obvious reason. 12 hours later I got another severe diarrhea three hours after taking the pill. I got very dehydrated. My voice was almost gone and my body was dry. I stopped the antibiotic and never experienced the diarrhea, but 2 days later the odor started coming out.

The person who suggested that the antibiotic could be the reason explained that the antibiotic killed the probiotics in the intestines which may have reduced the digestive system's ability to function properly which, in turn, caused the odor to come out of the body.

HOW I GOT RID OF IT:

I started experimenting with myself based on the above suggested theory, since the antibiotic clearly did something bad to my body. I changed my diet completely, where . Here is my daily diet:

The morning and evening meal:
- Activia yogurt
- Salad that includes dandelion, raw onion and one garlic clove

The afternoon meal:
- Subway vegidelite sandwich in wheat bread with activia yogurt

No fatty, oily, heavy foods whatsoever.

In the first 5 days I didn't notice anything different. So I started introducing more activia yogurt between my meals. Then the odor started to be not present more often. Now I'm in the tenth day and I'm odor-free, 100% free. How could I tell? Well, my scalp was like the worst spot hit by that odor. Now my pillow is odor-free and when I rub my scalp I get no smell on my finger tips whatsoever. I'm now back to my normal diet.

My case may very well be different from a lot of other individual cases, but my experience may offer a new natural thing to try. It may work. It may not, but if it doesn't work it certainly won't hurt. Please adjust your diet according to your personal needs/conditions as I'm a fairly healthy person and I have no existing medical conditions or allergies to any of the food items I suggested. Please make your own personal judgement as to what best works for you.

For comments or questions please email me at business.***@****

Good luck guys!

TheAmazingOne, Saudi Arabia
Does anyone who has the problem think it could be anything to do with the speed of poop ejecting from the rectum area ?...pehaps it's not coming out fast enough, thus giving fecal matter the opportunity to come in contact with skin that it wouldn't normally touch if it came out faster ?....and does anyone find that they have to wipe up, well acfter they originally cleaned up ?
I'm suffering with this problem for over ten years now.  like so many of you, I seemed professional help and natural help to no avail.  I started a new job and here we go again, the whispering, me being the outkast and it makes you feel crazy. I must work but with people who don't understand makes it hard on myself.  I work in a Super Walmart and every time I go to work the air conditioner goes on and people keep their distant as if I have the plague. I have another appointment with my doctor this week.  I hope I can
keep this job long enough until they can pinpoint this disease that steals your life away from you.
I am a 19 yr old female. I go to a community college. In the summer I started to notice people in class whispering about a smell. I cound't detect any smell, and I was sure it wasn't me because I shower everyday. Then as time passed I would hear people say it smells like poo and cough, sniff, cover there noses. Then I was begining to think it was me and it was. I would hear people say "that's the girl that stinks". People glare at me. I had a huge meltdown yesterday. I honeslty can't smell it. I am so paranoid that I am even thinking about dropping out of college. Why did I start to stink when I never did before? Even my professers are coughing. I was wondering if I use a juicer and drink fruit and vegetables juice for brackfast and lunch, accompanied by activia yougurt everyday will my odor stop?
What you're referring to "does anyone find that they have to wipe up, well acfter they originally cleaned up" might be related to Leaky Gut Syndrome as caused by Candida. Candida is a nasty fungus responsible for many ailments and symptoms. Just look up "Candida Symptoms" plus rectal leaking or Leaky Gut. I need to get this checked out myself and saw your comment and it struck home.
I'm going through the same thing at work...It ***** going to work with people whispering and you just wanting to shake them into understanding your situation...when you yourself don't even understand exactly what's going on.. My odor has been going on for 8+ months now. It started noticeably to the public(I was in customer service) then, I changed jobs so now my other coworkers and patients in the hospital I work at smell and react to it by coughing, sniffing, clearing throat as if it's hard to breath around me....and allwayyys yawning around me. ! I definitely feel crazed by the day!!!
I may have a mild form of what you have. I have the extreme odor but I also have the most annoying habit of interfering with electricity lol. I know this sounds totally crazy but literally I am like an antenna for the television. I have also caused clocks to turn backwards. It seems to be a trait with the female members of my family. I like to imagine that I am something like Storm from X-Men and that this condition meant that I was magically special somehow and would make me special somehow. Not in the negative way that I feel special now. I don't know how old this post is but you have an interesting perspective.
Anyone having body odour you might be interested in checking out the breathandbodyodour proboards (just googl with these words)
If you're in need of online peer support, there's a chat 19-21 GMT every second Sunday (next will be Dec 18) there.
Another, try body odor 777 There are some suggested causes.

I've had odor issues for over 15 years intermittently (comes and goes), and recently I believe there might have been some improvement. The worst for me is that I can rarely detect the smell myself. I would need an electronic gas detector to find out when the odor is present, but they're costly.

For now, I try to follow a diet which makes my overall feeling better.
I can't take these:
Wheat, potato, sugars (including sorbitol, xylitol, fructose), dairy, yeast, strong spices (peppers), bread (can't take any kind), alcohol, coffee, black tea.
They all upset and irritate my stomach which makes the odor worse. It seems like the unnormally bad odor (when present) in my stools is present in my body odor too. Also constipation makes the odor worse.

Basically the more I crave some food, the more probably it makes my stomach worse. Water is good. As carbohydrates I eat quinoa, millet and buckwheat. Veggies are good (the less sweet the better) but it's also good not to mix many different kinds of plants on one meal. Eggs seem to be ok, but a little hard to digest (gall bladder problems?). Beans produce gas, so usually I avoid them. Fish is ok, I believe. Generally, the simpler  (= less tasty :( ) the meal, the better.

Random notes (maybe someone can get something from them): Foods hard to digest make me sweat.
If I use strong antiperspirant, the sweat will come from other areas than underarms, and possibly smell even worse. I can't use normal deodorants, because they will all fail  (yes the 48 hours deos too) and mix with sweat, with terrible results.
Comments, I've had the most of them: pooh, fart, yeast, athlete's feet, garbage, rotten fish, burnt rubber, generally dirty, smell of several days' alcohol use (without showering).
My tmau was tested, negative. Besides, haven't recently noticed any bad effect of eating eggs or fish.
Eating B-vitamin supplements makes usually my fingers (and prolly some other areas too?) smell immediately like B-vitamin (like yeast extract, or barbequish).
Smoking tobacco usually makes me sweat, and that sweat has a smell of cat urine.
Quite often however when I go to sleep and take off my t-shirt it has a somewhat mousy smell.

Cheers and all the best to anyone struggling with body odor.
hi evryone

I thought I am the only one who suffers from body odor.  I've been struggling with this problem for 5 years now. It started when i was first year in college, I stop because of this. Since that day i always stay home, i never leave the house unless im going to church, and i've  notice when i go to church some of them cough and sometimes rub their nose as if their smelling something and i know for sure that it was me. I ignored them though it is hard for me to ignored that because of too much embarrassment.  That my life for a span of 3 years.. home to church, church to home.

Then last year i decided to go to college again, even though i still suffering with that problem. At first it is hard to get friends because im to shy to talk to anyone, but at the end of the year luckily i got few friend, but i know, i have i feeling that they know it (body odor, their coughing and sniffing) is from me(because of me). Their just ignoring it because of me. When im with them sometimes their coughing when their near me, their keep ignoring it and still stand and around near me. but when i see them coughing and rubbing their nose. it such a stress and depress to me.

Why is this happening to me?? im clean and a take a bath everyday sometime twice or thrice. But still a i have this problem.

I just share my experince and hope you can help me.
YEs ive been havin dis promblem for about 2 years and da smell even afta a shower doesnt help because soon as i go out and do something the smell comes back  i dont get it some1 please help me i hate this and its making me so depressed...
Hi Everyone!

I'm going to try this diet as my life is ruined my constant body odour.

Thanks for tips and God bless. x
can you help me with a diet maybe the one you use 2 help me get rid of this
are you sure that this works i wanna try it but i wanna know if it really works for you and can you still eat the foods you like
I want to thank you so much for posting your experience.  When i read your post it was like i was writing it because you hit the nail on the head of my symptons.  The smell on my scalp is better due to all the probiotics I'm taking such as Threelac but I can still smell my face, back, and chest. I don't know the cause and therefore don't know how to cure it so I am very excited to have read your post and to try your method, for once i have hope. I have tried changing my diet but am confused on what i can eat thus i have lost too much weight, I'm already a small person. Thanks again and i'll keep you posted with the results.
i have been treating this odour for some tym now but to no avail.i always feel shy to sit in the midst of friends,pls help me.confused gal7
Can your nose seal shut from body odor, My brothers has to use Medicated spray and/or Afrin 5 to 7 times a day and this has nothing to do with Alergys, This is a very long story, HELP IS NEEDED really bad

Now I will explain the situation first so you all understand, me and my brother have been living outta motels for 4 years now, we DONT have a kitchen and we dont have a way to cook other than a microwave sometimes, He is overweight and has been his whole life, 50 years old, he dont smoke but our mother did, He works in the Termite industry, earlier in our life when were kids we use to be around dangerous pesticides from our dad who was in the business also I remember about being around abestos from attics alot to back in the early 70s, but my brother is not doing pesticides stuff to much these days, He has high Blood Pressure/Diabetis,ok this is to explain some things that may be helpful later

About 8 years ago my brothers neck just to the right swelled up a little and the bump was there for a while, He seen a doctor and he wanted him to get a biopsiy on it but he didnt have the money for that, so he just never worried about it but then 4 years ago we had to start staying at motels and about 2 1/2 years ago we started staying at a newer motel since we were getting a deal, This hotel I think was built in either 2006 or 2007, 2 years ago my brother got severe Diariah and I finally called the Paramedic when he was starting to get drained so bad he couldnt get off the toilet and then he had a blocked lower intestined, no operations was needed the like 10 atibioctics worked and he was able to avoid something from bursting and sending feces into his body, thank godness for that, then 1 year ago it was icy here Southern Cal and he went to step off the curb and slip and went flying in the air and slammed his back hard and he had called me crying to bad I thought something more major just happened, He never went to the doctor for that he just wanted to lay down and ever since then he has not been able to stand up that long with out his back hurting, ok so now I will move on to the motel again and I remember telling my brother that it just seems like I wake up with breathing troubles NOT him just me and I would say to him for a whole year I think theres something about this room, and when we stay in other motels in different counties, states, ect.I feel better, ok but this is me NOT my brother its me, he seemed to breathe fine at the time, We switched rooms here and there but for 6 weeks straight we stay in same room with NO room service as we would just get fresh towells and stuff, Vacume once in a while but for the the 2 months prior to this room my brother was smelling like Diariah/Poop Really bad, we are clean people but would clean our own room we were in, but now here comes the key part during this 6 week run

Here is a rundown of a lot of stuff that happened during this 6 weeks, the 1st 4 weeks my brother would as he say accidently shant in his pants "HersheySquirts" then his bed started smelling like diariah, I kept telling him we need to check out for a few days, anyways during week 5 and all within 3 days, my brother got some Breatherite Strips and I said why are you getting those and he said he wanted to breathe a little better, I said its your bed, anyways he used those for 2 days, I seen a mark in his nose and I said thaose are damging your nose look at the indentation of the strip and he got sick same time, I had some antibioctics from a friend that got them in mexico called Amoxicilliana and my brother took them just the one day twice and the next morning his neck swelled up like a bowling ball, it swelled way bigger than a softball not quite a bowling ball but close, Also that exact same time when i got towells from the maid I got that spay in the bottle to spray the room to make it smell fresher and the bed, but I didnt relize the 3 bottles were for different thing, I may have sprayed the wrong stuff, it did smell wierd, dont know if this matters but I pointing everything out

Also I forgot to mention that for the 2 years before this that my brother would pick his nose and make it bleed like every 4 or 5 days like clockwork, I also keep telling him he was going to damage his nose, with this, the breatherite strips, the basically diariah he slept in for at least a week after all this went down

Also I forgot to mention after eating fastfood for 2 years we got a room with a microwave and my brother made "now we relize how bad it was" Burritos lots of beans, cheese, sandwich meats, ect, so when his doctor told him his blood pressure was 180 over ?, thats when I started looking at cans and everything and much F'd eating anything in a can is for high blood pressure, who knew, I dont know if this has anything to do with it but its said here anyways

Now my brother at that exact time all this went down went from smelling like diariah/poop he went to smelling like BO so bad that Id rather smell the chit than the body odor

Now when that happened my brother would be talking to you and his nostals would just seal shut and I mean SEALED COMPLETLY SHUT, he got Afrin which he probably Never shoulda to start with, so he started using that and his doctor said its probably allergys, I said did you tell him the truth of how everything happened and he said no, I am 100% Guaranteed its not allerys at all, I am so sure I would bet my life on it, He nose seals shut in a heartbeat no matter where we are, in dry weather, moist weather different states, the doctor told him not to use Aftrin that your nose will get addicted to it, so he gave him a prescription for nose spray for this, then a month later for this, then 3 months ago he finally went to a doctor to look at his back who was also a general doctor, they did a xray there for him cheap so he had it done and the doctor told him how could he not be in pain his whole life as his vertabras are sealed together or something like that, the doctor thought it was so bad that they gave him norcos 10/325 120 months wow, my brother was shocked at what he said, Anyways for his nose he mentioned to the nurse to write down he has severe rhinosinititus and gave him a different nose spray

None of them work that good that he cant breathe and a month ago he started using the sprays 5 times a day and he even went back to Afrin because he ays these sprays dont work

He Touches or Rubs his nose 100 to 150 times a hours and cant/wont stop, and this massive touching/rubbing/ or nose picking and this started at the exact same time of his Breatherite Stirps fiasco which I told him not to do

I tried to research anything and everything and cannot seem to find anyone with all the exact same symptoms

Also my brother did go to the hospital emergecy twice in the last 6 month, the one said he dont think he has cancer in his neck and his thyroid is working properly and was going to give him medicine for it then my brother said if its working fine why the medicine, then they CANCELLED giving him medicine for it

The beginning of the year my brother said F it and use a relatives address and went to USC Emergecy they did all these test and said his Thyroid is fuctioning properly, 2 days later he went to there clinic there and seen a doctor there who looked up his nose so far he thought his face was going to break, they said the same thing they dont think he has cancer but they want to do a biopsy, now you figure they would rush it but he gets the date they set for it and its not for 4 months from now

Opps this is to big I have to do 2 posts, See Below for the rest of it, thank you
Continued form 1st part, Sorry it was to many words

Also at the same time as all this happened the doctor gave him some wierd blood pressure that made him feel so bad that he stopped using it after a week

2 years ago he would eat like 1 bite of food and said he was full and lost like 50 pounds in 4 months and he was sleeping like 18 hours a day, he would wake for a hour or 2 and go back to bed, then about a year ago he started drinking like (4) 2 litre bottles of diet coke, I also said how can you drink so much liquid, wow, and again about this same time he gave up caffine all at once but does drink a little once in a great while, Then a bout a year ago he started eating and saying he just cant get full no matter how much he eats, just strange stuff I thought i need to mention

My questions are like how can every hospital say your thyroid is working properly when the thyroidneck is the size of a bowling ball, and I cant believe he has to wait 4 months for them to test it, I dont think he will make it that long

Now for the last 3 months he has been taking his pain meds so he can go walk around stores, ect., seems to me like its getting worse

Another important thing, I know this sounds really weird and strange but his head looks like it turning ROUND like a basketball, I know its probably me but it seems really really wierd, I cant seem to find anything on something like this so its probably me

You work hard your whole life and you do good for a lot of people and then when things go wrong and you dont have insurance everyone turns there back on you, so sad what the world has become, I just wish there was something I could do

But These are all the problems that started at that same time and that he is still having and getting worse every day
No.1 Picks his nose 100+ times a hour
No.2 Has to spray nose 5 times a day minimum now, its not allergys
No.3 body odor is SO BAD I have him spray lysol on his body, otherwise I cant take it and smells from 10 feet away
No.4 Neck swelled up like bowling Ball
No.5 Cant poop for 5 days at a time, then 5 times in 1 day, ongoing long before norco use
No.6 His blood pressure has been down the last 2 months to 135 over
No.7 His nose seals shut more when his blood sugur drops to low 100 or less
No.8 He is totally losing it as being able to think/concentrate, yoiu can repeat urself 5 times and he dosent hear
No.9 Now for 4 months he sleeps alot on a chair on the floor instead of bed unless he uses Afrin
No.10 He CANT sweat even 1 drop for the last Year
No.11 His thing to PEE with hasent got hard in a year
No.12 His one leg now swells up off and on, probably from sleeping in chair
No.13 He just dont seem to care about his health no matter what you say, He worries about his nose but just dosent
         seem to want to like call the appointment for his neck scan/biopsy to see about it being sooner
No.14 Last 6 months he has to shop or go to cheap movies every day, he buy stuff thats pointless when he just
         cant afford to
No.15 He says that after 5 days not pooping and then he chits 3 times he can breathe better for awhile
No.16 He has Floaters in his eyes 24/7 that he says dont go away for the last 5 months
Please tell the solution for the foul smelling body odor
I have suffered for 6 months now from a similar odor issue however i am Mexican descent, I notice 99 percent of people sneeze or cough around me and I bathe 2 times a day, I use vanilla purfume just on the wrists and behind the ears and I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and I do cleanses such as teas and water with lemon. I feel that my condition may be caused by genetics as Ive notice my aunts and uncles sweat alot. Its terribly annoying to have to biy special soaps, shampoos, laundry detergents just to make sur that Im not causing any type of chemically induced reactions.

I have a question for you, did diet every change your smell? and do you have candida?

Bianca -from Los Angeles
I have been researching many things recently around diet and experimenting in the kitchen with whole foods. When I removed dairy foods (milk and cheese) from my diet all my odour disappeared within about 2 weeks. I hate my own odour but now I don't even use deodorant - even when I exercise. For me it was definitely dairy, however I am sure a nutrient rich diet helps a bit also.
Can i still eat fish? Eat meat?
Hi I know how you feel have the same problem ....I too am looking for a cure . sighned ...... Elaine330
how did u solve it.
yeah i've been suffering almost half of my age ;,now im 25 still suffering for it i dont kl now what to do i have a low esteem, i dont want to get a job because every time i went to a job hiring im easily wet and i smell bad please help. i take a bath 2 times a day but nothing happen im very clean person, im so shy having it.
I have been suffering from this odor problem for 5 years now. It is absolutely driving me crazy. I have stopped doing everything but working. Even at my work, people walk in and they get sick. But I cant believe it, something has finally given me some relief. I cant believe that this tea formula you gave really works. I pray it continues to work. It has only been a few days but it is the first relief that I have had in 5 years. Thanks so much for the info on the tea.
go over to this thread  "people are allergic to me (patm)" for more info and help

what causes our problem is what we put in our mouths !!!!!   to remain patm odor free my regimen is :

fruits and veggies 9smoothies and/or salads) , stevia, Natrene's healthy trinity probiotics, prebiotics (asparagus), grapeseed oil, black seed oil, vitamins, coconut oil

NO SUGAR, NO DAIRY, NO MEAT, NO GLUTEN  - i do eat shrimp almost everyday,  NO FRIED FOODS

of course lots of water and also go to the sauna as much as you can to release toxins out of your body

hot water with fresh squeezed lemon before breakfast - also I add lemon to my water that I drink through the day

God Bless you always - u can do this !!!!!!

CORRECTION:     FRUITS AND VEGGIES  (smoothies and/or salads is what i like)

the "9" is the typo error

omg  - I forgot VERY, VERY important :  L-glutamine powder, i put in my daily smoothies
YOUS ALL HAVE CANDIDAS AND POSSIBLY LEAKY GUT WHICH IS CAUSED BE CANDIDA. BASICALLY FUNGUS HAS TAKEN OVER UR INTESTINES AND YOU BECOME EXTREMLEY TOXIC AND ALSO ILL. CHECK OUT THIS CANDIDA WEBSITE IT TELLS YOU ALL ABOUT IT AND HOW DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS WILL HEAL YOU. GOODLUCK
quite possibly you have a faulty or overloaded or mutated or missing emzyne - try searching about FM03 and Rhdanese -- best of luck
Are you implying that you are some type of supernatural being since you are of Sumerian (Iraqi) descent? Supposedly the men of renown were supposed to have an extremely over powering and unbearable odor. It has been written that their odor was so bad that there scent would travel for 200 yards. Do you have a widow's peak? Rh negative blood? Above average pattern recognition? Able to manipulate your peers?

Also, being of Korean descent does limit the possibility of this a great deal.  
I have had similar experiences. I am white, 43 and female. Your experiences closely mimicked mine. Should I get tested for malador?
Am 33 years old male, Africa immigrant, live in California. i quit my part time job(driving taxi) today bcoz of bad smell. i have been with this problem(bad smell coming out from every holes, i can empty a room) for the last several years. i bath everyday, i am not wear my clothe more than once before laundry. anybody out there who can help?????
Univ. of Nev. School of Medicine, Family Medicine answered:
Gluten intolerance or celiac sprue can cause some part of your diet to not digest properly. This, combined with the bacteria that are present in your gut, can cause foul smelling vassos discharge from your anus. do research on celiac disease
I do have a product that can help you.  Please contact me at ***@****.

I can seriously help all.

I can definitely help.
Dear rosewood, do you eat grains, such as corns, rice or noodles? I really need your help.
Hi. Are ur problems still gone and how often do u make the tea now
Ever heard of Fecal Microbiota Transplant?
I get bad body odor from the rectum area only and doctors gave me çlean bill of health. I shower 3 times a day and have the cleanest clothes.