does anyone relate?

Sometimes when I wake up with my allergies my eyes are really swollen and there are times when I even have a small  itch rash on my neck and under my eyes. Can anyone relate?
sounds indeed like allergic mediated problems.  Have you tried an antihistimine?
I can't relate, but it sounds like you have a dust/dust might allergy.  You would probably benefit from allergy casings on ALL bedding - pillow, matress and box springs.  Then wash sheets and blankets weekly in HOT water.  Another good idea would be to shower just before going to bed to wash off any pollen that has collected in your hair and possibly skin.  

FYI - It is recommended that people with dust/dust mite allergies get a new pillow every year.

Feel better.

You are reading content posted in the Allergy Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.