mucus in throat

got  mucus wich is stuck in throat i do take ventolin inhaler once a day wat can i take or do to take out mucus i feel uncomfartable wat medicine can i take and wat exersize can i do
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Have your doctor prescribe Mucomyst 10% for use in a nebulizer. It will get rid of the mucus very quickly. It also cleared up my sinus condition and I no longer get headaches.
Helpful - 0
Hi, welcome to the forum, the possible causes of cough with thick mucous discharge are Gastroesophageal reflux, Laryngopharyngeal reflux, Respiratory tract infection, chronic bronchitis, Bronchiectasis etc.

It is important to point out the cause. You need to undergo lungs radiograph, endoscopy to rule out the causes.

You need to take mucolytics which includes iodide preparations, Acetylcysteine and steam inhalation after consultation from physician, as well as appropriate therapy for the root cause. Take care and regards.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Allergy Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.