Allergy Community

rashes on body with ichiness from unknown reason

I hv a very typical problem.frm last 1yr i m suffering from it..sudden suddenly my whole body start ichhing very heavly..specially after bath and on night after i come from office and put off my cloths...the whole body fill with rashes...some r red some are body colour... in this period whichever food i consume become acidity.sometimes my body paining n feels like cramp on body.. i cansult with many doctor.. some says the pimple like rash is for pimple..some says dermities;mites ; scrabies attack.. but till date m not 10% cure.it still comes very sudden and body fill with red pimple like bump.can any one please help me with the advise wht to do???
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.