Allergy Community

skin related

I noticed about a week ago that I have what looks like to be a rash on my inner thighs that does not look raised and there is little pain when I touched it. I also noticed what seemed to be red streaks that run between my testicle and thigh area where the skin overlaps. When pulling back my testicles I noticed that there seemed to be what looked little streaks are like open cuts. It seems to be where the skin overlaps. I have seen nothing that looks like herpes or std..but am not sure what it is since there is little pain when I touch it and the rash does not itch..the open cuts do not even burn..
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.