Allergy Community

what is this rash?

Water bottles? That's all I drink. I'm healthy. I have sensitive skin.  What is this rash? It doesn't itch or hurt. It gets dry. How do I help it ? This is the second time it has popped up. Thanks. Check the picture out.
I had a neighbor who had something that looked similar.  It just looked like dark skin in the area she would have a mustache, except it wasn't hair it was darkened skin.  A dermatologist said it was a type of fungus and treated it with a cream.  

If you have a lot of skin issues be aware this may point to food problems and/or digestive tract problems.  These problems show up in the skin.  If you also get terrible mouth ulcers, that also points to a digestive issue, including Celiac disease or colitis.  
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.