Eyebrow loss - no diagnose!?

I have lost my eyebrows slowly over several years. The latest 6 months it has gotten real bad, the right one is nearly gone and left one starting to disappear. They are thinning from the nose and outwards, in a diffuse manner (not spots). I have been to several doctors and they all just say they have never seen anything like it, and that they dont think it is Alopecia or telogen, because I ONLY loose eyebrow hair (none on the head+ not in spots, but diffuse). Doctors have also checked all; vitamin levels, thyroid tests etc..all came back clear. I have been under MAJOR stress for several years (with almost constant heartbeat/ adrenaline rush/ anxiety + following fatigue). I wonder if this can be the reason for the hair loss? My other assumption is some autoimmune disorder. Doctors checked for it, autoimmune tests came back clear, except one of the "general autoimmune" that came back positive - but my doctor said also many people without a autoimmune disorder got a positive result on that one. I´m on no medications, slim, fit. Any experiences/ ideas what is wrong with me? Any similar experiences?? Is this due to constant heartbeat/ high adrenalin & cortisol levels + stress? Have any experienced regrowth after years of thinning brows? Should I try to get a further check for autoimmune disorder at a specialist on autoimmune disorders?

You are reading content posted in the Alopecia Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions