Hair loss / Fall

I am suffering from hair loss for 2-3 years, can any one suggest precatuions to prevent hair loss & hair growth  - herbal products / medicines.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi my hair started fulling out in November i have lost a few big patches which is scary. I was advised to try Nourkrin tablets which are expenice but any price is worth my hair growing back. They take a couple on months to kick in they say.
Ive been taking them for  5 weeks now and just now 5 weeks in i can see slight hair growth on my bald patches. Also my ebrows are getting thicker,so id say try these tablets,look them up on the net,good luck let me know how you get on what ever you decid to use
Helpful - 0
Beyond all these, one should have stress free life and have enough sleep, to control hair loss.
Helpful - 0
shave your head it will make your hair stronger
Helpful - 0
Masturbation in men causes loss of Testosterone and and also adds stress which converts the testosterone in blood to Di Hydro Testosterone (DHT) by a process called 5-alpha reductase. This has been found to be the major factor contributing to hair loss in 95% of the people suffering from Male Pattern Baldness (MPB). The other factors may include low quantity or a deficiency of vitamins, minerals, etc. that are required for hair growth and other functions to preserve healthy hair. Also loss of protein in the diet might have a direct relation to hair loss. Although many dispose hair loss as a genetic disorder. In most cases, a proper diet and exercise with optimal stress preferably low stress levels contribute to better and stronger hair and could also lead to new hair growth. Many claim that low blood supply in the scalp could be a reason due to the fact that blood needs to circulate everywhere for proper growth of the cells according to the genetic code.

So, my advice is.. cut back on your rosy palm activity and any other addictions that you might have. If you are a student, you got your studies for constructive diversion from stressful activity!.
Helpful - 0
you use herbal care products, like herbal shampoo & conditioner.this time many type of herbal shampoo & conditioner in market.so you use any product  before consult a hair expert.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Alopecia Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions