Homeopathic treatment for hair fall

Sir, I am 22 yrs old i am suffering from continuous hair fall from last four years ,now I want to take a best treatment I have heared that homeopathy is best,I am confused please suggest me,what about Batra Clinic,Richfeel, I am from pune  
Most likely you are going bald. It happens quite young for some men.
You need to get male pattern baldness from your symptoms. Other causes may be improper diet, chronic illness, hormonal imbalance, infection, extreme exposure to sunlight, application of chemicals over scalp for hairstyling, bleaching, work stress and certain medication. Male pattern baldness is usually an inherited trait and men start lossing hair at an early age leading to extensive baldnesss. Since the nutritional deficiency is also a common cause of hairloss, patient is required to take food rich in protien,vitamins(mainly vit A and vit C) and other micronutrient like zinc,iron and copper.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

You are reading content posted in the Alopecia Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions