Alopecia Community

Oily Dandruff Hair,Need Solution To Prevent Hair Loss

Hi, I am 20. My hair is oily and I have serious dandruff problem.
I was 14 when I started to brush my wet hair after bathing everyday cause I didn't know the bad effect of this and so it becomes a culprit of my hair loss. I knew this about a year ago but had nothing to do and now I almost become a bald due to serious hair loss though I don't do it anymore after hearing the bad effects of brushing wet hair. Maybe its too late, that's why my hair loss is not stopped.
Now my only enemy is oil and serious dandruff. I consult with a doctor about this and he gave me a shampoo and a lotion to use. Keto spring shampoo for dandruff I think and Splendora Minoxidil 5% to prevent hair loss.But I didn't find this products useful specially when I use the shampoo while bathing it causes more hair fall than other normal shampoos. My doctor told me to use it twice a week and keep it for 5 minutes after making foam. But there is no foam it can make like other shampoos do no matter how much amount I use,that's why my hair is not cleaned perfectly and it gets dirty after 1 day again. As my hair is too much oily it gets dirty after 1/2 days normally. So using this shampoo twice a week is really annoying to me.
And the Splendora 5% is recommended to use 1ml amount at a time, twice a day. But while using there is no way to measure it. Can it react if the amount is more than 2ml ?
That's all my problem. I had been suffering from pox seriously when I was 14 and my mother said it is a reason of my hair fall too as my hair fall started from that age. I also tried many natural treatments but no effective result.
Now I am just using those two products mentioned above. Can anyone please give me a solution or there is no solution? I also don't know if there is any problem with my food habit.
I will be really grateful if anyone can give a solution, need experts advice, Please .........
Hair fall is a physiological phenomenon due to the natural course of life of a hair. A hair falls after it has grown up and entered the later part of its growth (called the telogen phase). As different hairs in the body are in different phases of their growths at a given time, few of them fall daily a normal routine. Sometimes, more hairs enter into the telogen phase at the same time and fall with obvious note by the person. At other times, it may be due hair disorder or some other underlying disease. So, the causes for excessive hair fall may be physiological or pathological and include hormonal changes, fungal infection, physical effects (traction, heat, chemicals), psychological & stress-related reasons, thyroid disorders, iron deficiency anemia, excessive intake of Vitamin A, hereditary reasons etc. I suggest you to take opinion of a Dermatologist who will do a methodical medical check-up and advice accordingly. For your dandruff, get seborrheic dermatitis also ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing
Sir, I think you didn't read my post carefully................ !!!!!!
As I have mentioned earlier, for your symptoms seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp also should be ruled out. For oily hair, I would suggest you to clean your hair frequently with a mild shampoo(you can use the ones for oily hair) and don’t apply any conditioner on the hair.Also you can shampoo twice during each wash and apply shampoo on the scalp without piling the hair on top.

Thank you sir, but sir, should I continue my medicines mentioned above that is prescribed by my doctor ?

You can use Keto spring shampoo but use minoxidil only under medical prescription for hair loss.

Regards.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions