Questions

I have been doing research on brain Lesions. One article said alzheimer's patients can have them.  I have had 4 MRI's I have brain lesions on my brain. Each MRI the lesions have not changed. The MS dr does not want to diagnose me. so I'm trying to find out more. My Great grandpa, Great grandma, Grandpa, two of his sisters and one daughter have or had all been diagnosed with ALzheimer's and no none of them had atopsys because they were diagnosed with it so we did not think they needed on. I  quess the main thing I'm asking is what are the posibilitie that what I have could be alzheimer's?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
There ia new alzheimers forum with an expert/Doctor so click onto that for more in formation,
Helpful - 0
I am sorry I do not have an answer to your question others may have, it requires an expert answer, check out our Doctor forums, you may also get an answer by googling ,there is an Alzheimers Association, you will get help from, hope you find an answer..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Alzheimer's Disease Community

Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life