Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Community
626 Members

Could this be ALS Symptoms

Hello I am 26 year old male. I have been havin these weird symptoms in my legs. It all started with a cramp in my right calf muscle , then a cramp in the left calf muscle. Now recently two weeks ago I started getting leg fatigue in both legs but when I rest it goes away. The other day the fatigue was really bad. I don't feel like I have muscle weakness as of yet. Dr did a blood circulation test. Circulation is fine he said. I also have random muscle shakes that only last like second. Slight cramps in both of my calf muscles and hammstrings occasionally . I do get a sharp stabbing pain in my calf muscles. Hope this all makes sensce. forgot to mention the other day went to the store and my legs got very fatigueed had pain running down my left buttock down to my left leg. I just need some peace of mind. ALS is all I think  about, just looking for answers that point away from ALS. Thank you very much.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease