Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Community
632 Members

So much anxious about als

I am 30 years old male. I have twitching in both of my calves and the feet for the last 4 months and the twitching is non stop. There are also random twitching all over my body(arms,fingers,face,lips etc) but these twitches just come and go within some minutes. But the twitching of the both calves never stopped. I have also feel extremely pain inside my right knee sometimes. Also feel light pain inside the muscle. One day I felt a needle was pinching in my under arm. But this needle pain is disappeared. I feel pain into the feet muscle. I have visited  doctor who gave me vitamin B12(neuro B) tablet. But no improvement. For the last two days I feel uneasy in my right side knee where felt pain. As there is no cure for ALS, I am getting anxious day by day as these twitching going on.
Please anyone can help me to understand the difference between the als twitching and normal twitching.?  
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease