Anal Cancer Community
253 Members

Is it a skin tag ?

Hello four years ago I had a child and after laber I noticed what I believe to be a skin tag. Now I'm 11 weeks pregnant and now it looks like I have more. Are they spreding ?What do I do?
Hi, Anal skin tags, or rectal skin tags, are common and usually harmless growths that hang off the skin around the outside of the anus. The hormonal changes of pregnancy can also stimulate the growth of the skin tags, particularly during the second trimester of pregnancy. So, if its a skin tag you don't need to worry. Have you checked with your doctor to rule out warts? if not you need to consult him for  evaluation. Regards.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.