Anal Cancer Community
253 Members

Possible anal cancer or something else? Fissures?

For about two years now my anus has been raw, and during anykind of physical activity secreting. I have to go to the bathroom multiple times while at work and attempt to wipe it away. The color varies so I can't be sure if it's just fat being secreted as it's sometimes yellow, on bad days a little bit of blood, and sometimes it looks as if I never wiped. I do not have pain during bowel movements, but I at times when the secretion seems to be a bit more heavy there and in general there is more of a paper cut stinging feeling, or a constant burning feeling. I'm a gay male but have not been a receiver or giver of any anal intercourse in over four years. I have been tested for chlymidia since then and was negative. I'm not really sure what to do but have been looking into drastically changing my diet in hopes I will find a trigger. I don't know why this would be a sudden issue that I've never experienced before.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.