Anal Cancer Community
255 Members

help please?!!

sorry this is kind of personal.. and i wasn't quite sure where to post it.

for the past while i've had a spot on my anus that hurts sometimes. i finally decided to get a hand mirror and look at it today and it looks like a scrape. like when you fall down and scrape your knee and there is tiny dots of blood. it's like that. when i wipe there is no blood.. it's almost like it's under the skin? but when i'm showering and water hits it, it  stings! i don't generally have any other problems with it othr than that... has anyone experienced this? i REALLY don't want to go to the doctor. :( it's not like IN my anus but on the skin surrounding it... help please!!!!
Go to a colon/rectal doctor.  It could be a number of things. It could be a fistula that is starting to form. They look at ***'s all day long!
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.