Aneurysm Community
607 Members

Aneurysm and exercise

I suffered from a brain aneurysm about 2 1/2 ago.  Coils where put in place where the aneurysm was.  I get checked regulary and all seems fine.  My question is i recently joined a new exercise program.  This program is a vibrating machine called T-Zone you stand or sit on it and vibrate at different speeds.  The problem is the vibrating can also vibrated my head.......  I need to know if it is safe for me to use.    
Manon,

The exercise program would most likely be safe but you may want to talk to your Neurologist about pulse rates and blood pressure levels.  The vibrating machine is something I would be very leery about.  Try a walking program first.  I believe walking is the best all around exercise program around for overall health.  Good luck and good health!
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else