Aneurysm Community
606 Members

Horrible pressure on lower left side of head

I'm 30yrs old female. For the past 2 months I've had this persistent pressure on the lower back left side of my head. It is happening daily and lasting for hours or just comes and goes. It also spreads to other parts of my head. My mostly lower left side. I've never ever suffered from headaches before in my life. Recently I've been getting nauseous as well with the head pressure. My doctor said he thinks it can be a tension headache, the meds he prescribed are not working. Recently the pressure spot feels hot in side as well. It also bothers my jaw, I'm also feeling a bit light headed thru out the day, just not feeling myself. Im terrified of brain cancer aneurysms, or tumors. I have an appointment with a neurologist in the morning and I'm sick to my stomach scared.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else