Aneurysm Community
607 Members

vascular malformation

Once in October and once in December I underwent surgery by Dr. Gary Steinberg at Stanford for a cavernous malformation first in the pons second midway up the brain stem. I have been dizzy for seven months can anyone speculate as to when it mght go away. And why is it there to begin with. Having dr. Stienberg is both a blessing in that he is one of the worlds best and a curse in that he and his staff are very busy I am concious of this and don't want to bother him/them with too many questions. However, I was in the hospital for roughly five weeks and He made a point to see me almost every day. I felt very taken care of.
t.  
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else