Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anger Management Community
683 Members

daydream

my friend is loosing focus because of several instance having daydreaming.. wat would be the best thing to do not to think of something else. she told me she cant slep and cant conttrol not to think every single hour. so the moment we talkd to each other, sometimes shes out of mind and im so irritated coz shes not direct to my answer. til i found out its her problem. When i talk to her she seemed like not interested or not answering my question at all which turns out to be irritating and i was disturbed on it. what would be my advice to her. i read several topics and articles but i only got definition. pls help.
1 Responses
Could just be serious ADD (attention deficit disorder), in which case medication will instantly fix that.  The medications for that can have some pretty undesirable side effects though, so your friend will have to take that into account.  If it is ADD, a therapist will be able to recommend or prescribe the medication necessary.

By the way, I am not a professional, and may not be making the correct assumption.

Good luck!
Have an Answer?
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.