Chest Pain

I have had constant burning, tightness in my chest for six months now and it is progressively getting worse I also can feel my heart beating so hard all the time. I have had many tests ekgs, blood work, mammo, breast ultrasound, pulmonary ct scan, echo and a nuclear stress test all came back normal but I still continue to have this horrible feeling 24/7. It is located in the center to the left side of my chest. I have no idea what this is but it is making me crazy I feel it all the time. It also feels hard to breath at times, it is so uncomfortable Im just afraid its my heart and they have overlooked something. Anyone have these feelings?? It is really affecting my life it hurts so bad...Please help!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Looks like im alone in this obviously nobody else has had this before....guess ill keep the Dr's busy till they figure something out...I go back to the cardio. they want to do a cardia cath. now so time will tell...
Helpful - 0
I answered your post look for it on the site.....then you can reply to my reply...you are not alone here believe me.....
Helpful - 0
Thank You So Much..
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Angina Community

Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.