Angina Community
334 Members

Mild Coronary artery disease

Hi. I am 47 years old male. For the past  15 months I am suffering with chest discomfort, pain, pain in arm neck.Starting from ECg and up to treadmill tests were done stage by stage . all test reports were normal. Tread mill - 13.15 mts and negative result.But as the pain continued Dr. prescribed Nebulet  2.5 mg  and later increased to  nebulet 5 mg. I am a controlled diabatic for the past 10 years.
As there was no improvement in the pain , Dr advised tocarried out CT angio and the result was negative with 0 value.
As the symptom continued , DR advised for angiogram. 15 days before Angiogram was done. The result is like
LMCA:Normal LMCA divides in to LAD and LCX,
LAD: Is a Type 1 calcifictortuous vessel and shows mild diffuse mid LAD disease withmyocardialbridging, mild diagonal disease.
LCx: Is a non dominant vessel, LCx and OMs are normal
RCA: Is a dominant vesseland shows minor proximaldisease. PDA and PLV are normal
Impression ; Mild Coranary artery disease.
But now the Dr to continue only the Nebulet and nothing more. My pain continues and last week I am also getting cough.
Totally confused . Please advise
Hi there. Overall you had a fairly good Angiogram, with Mild problems but no major blockages! Usually they wont do anything with blockages till its over 70%
Is the discomfort while at rest or while exercising? How is your BP? Have you had any lung tests? I presume your CT covered them?
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.