Angina Community
328 Members

Sweating Questions?

When I am outside working, My left side sweats more then my right side. Last year got dizzy then hunch over and it look like somebody pour a pitcher of water over my head. So I am trying to see what this might been last year? And now this year have more sweating going on left side?
None of this sounds to be heart related to me as to what you are experiencing however without knowing if you have prior heart issues, etc. its hard to know.  No matter what is going on with you if something is going on in your body you need to see a doctor to get their opinion...........good luck with this.
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.