chest pain

I went to er with chest pain thinking it was a heart attack they did cbc, ekg, xray, tropinin i, cbc tests which all came back normal and said its probably musculosketal chest pain said to take some pain medicine see my regular dr. but im still worried its something serious and there missing something so despite all the test coming back clean could it be there missing something and are those test usually accurate? the pain is mostly in chest and a little bit of back pain and heart burn
hi there. Usually the heart tests are good at establishing if there are issues. They are heart tests , so if the issue is say stomach acid or reflux, that wont be diagnosed in all probability.
maybe you need to look in the stomach area to find what the prob is?

You are reading content posted in the Angina Community

Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.