My dog recently consumed a small amount of anti-freeze. He was rushed to the vet and received IV Treatment for 48 hours. He has recovered from the poisoning, but nearly immediatley began to limp. He has been returned to the vet, and began antibiotic and painkiller treatments, but has still not improved. Has anyone run into a correlation between poisoning and joint stiffness before? He has been with the family constantly since he came home from the vet, so I know he has not suffered any type injury to cause the joint stiffness. Also one day he favors his left front leg and the next he favors his right.