Animal Health - General Forum

enlarged gallbladder, not eating

After ultra sound my vet said that my dogs gallbladder is enlarged, she is off her food, keeps yawning but is otherwise ok. all blood test results are normal apart from a rise in liver enzymes by a count of 4 and a slight rise in glucose level but not enough for diabetes.
Dear pjtitch,

I am not clear on what your question is. If your dog has an obstructed bile duct, it may require surgery to correct. In a 2 year old many aging-related diseases are unlikely. Has your doctor suggested a course of action?
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.