Animal Health - General Forum

neuter complications

My dogs nose is bleeding profusely after I picked him up ffrom being neutered today  I called the vet he said he has never heard of this and if it doesnt stop by tomorrow bring him in  Should I be  concerned he is leaving puddles every minute or so  Please help
Is your dog bleeding from his incision also?  If so,  he may have a bleeding disorder.  

The other possibility is trauma to the nose, which could have occurred following anesthesia.  Some patients have a difficult time coming out of anesthesia and thrash around until they fully awaken.  This is something that usually cannot be prevented, since anesthesia affects all patients differently.
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet