Animal Lovers Group Community
207 Members

Rag doll lovers!

Hi everyone! Anyone own a ragdoll or more than one ragdoll? Any one noticed how they have huge bellies since they're babies, even though they're perfectly healthy and not over weight?
Hi lola,
I enjoyed reading your post. When you're talking about a ragdoll, what animal are you talking about. It's my curious mind that makes me ask
this question.
Lol a ragdoll is a fluffy cat xx
i owned two rag dolls they were fab pets n yeah they are quite big in the belly :) but so friendly n cuddly

Hi Lola,

Thank you for telling me what a rag doll is. I never checked back to see
your response. Cheers, Eve.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.