Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Bulimia - Stomach Pains

Ive been binge eating and purging for about 2 years. ive had the odd stomach pain before but today and yesterday ive had it really bad. it hurts everytime I move!  Why?   is it cos I over did it a little at the gym the other day?   has it got something to do with throwing up and stomach acid?

not only that but now, for the past, months. well I dont need to use my fingers anymore. well Sometimes I do to sort of get going, but then it carries on by itself pretty much. idk whether or not to worry...

I have recently told my gp about my binge eating and purging, and have had blood taken for tests but my next appt is a while away.  so any help, suggestions, advice, ideas, anything. would be really nice. thank-you.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.