Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Weight Yo yo

Hi, I am 18 years old and I've had alot of issues with extreme weight gain and loss over the years. Currently I am 5'4 and 141 pounds and I appear very large and bulge in most of my clothes. Over the past three years my weight has varied from 126 to 165. I was wondering what is a good diet plan I can go on to get to my ideal weight of 125 while still being healthy and get their in possibly 3 months. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, I am also 5'4 and have always yo-yo'ed. Im 30 yrs old now and wiegh 134, but in high school I was 145, then later I was 140 etc.etc.etc. I was even 200 when i delivered my first child.
Heres the key in stopping the yo though.
Lots of water, no suger hence candy,ice cream, no processed food(anything from the freezer or take out) LOTS of fruits and veggies, and whatever exercise floats your boat.
Sounds like it ***** but it really isnt that bad. :)
Oh!
P.S
Dont get me wrong, I do indulge in the occasional few,couple of small bags of chips or combos once and awhile LOL (wink)
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.