Anxiety Disorder Community
229 Members

Lexapro

I have been taking Zoloft for four years and its been fine, great for the first three. Recently I've beeen getting more anxious so I'm weaning off of it and trying Lexapro. now at 5 mg and in one week 10 mg. I have bad insomnia with it and alot of anxiety. I have a little nausea but thats fading. Is it normal to feel alot more anxious when starting this med or should I contact my doc? I feel most anxious at night after I take it and in the am.
tell your doctor everything :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.