Anxiety Disorder Community
229 Members

P.T.S.D

I have been diagnosed with P.T.S.D . I was diagnosed over 10 years ago. I am on medication to help with the flash backs, but recently they have gotten worse than ever. I am having memory loss and when i have these episodes i relive a tragic incident and can't seem to make it stop, the screams are blood curdling , and then the smells are so real but the memory loss is strange, the migraines are so bad. I am scared very scared most of the time. I am getting where i can't even drive anymore. I am back in therapy and talking about all of it. A lot of people do not understand and most are like just get over it already it's the past.I wish it was that easy. If there is anyone who really has experienced anything like this i would like some help in what i can do to stop this or help it...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.