Anxiety Disorder Community
229 Members

is it realy just anxiety

had a major breakdown over a year ago and I have never been diagnosed with anything. but I have been prescribed various antidepressants all of witch did not work. im so exhausted with anxiety attacks, dizziness, brain numbness, and feeling like im about to pass out. I need answers, why cant I come out of this living hell. I want my life back.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.