Anxiety Community

Am I having a panic attack? Help..

my name is DJ. About 4 years ago i had a horrible experience with a drug.. since that moment my life has been turned upside down.. I am completely depersonalized, and scared.. I have horrible thoughts that send me into a horrifying panic.. now let me explain my panic mode. As far as i know it is unlike all others.. My heart doesn't start to beat really fast, I don't start hyper venalating, I don't get the shakes.. What I experience is a sudden flash of real life.. everything suddenly becomes VERY real.. Imagine instantly jumping from a cartoon to a sitcom.. It is the scariest thing ever.. Now this mainly happens when I am in a car, therefore I am almost completely homebound.. I can go about 2 blocks down my road, and that's it. I was a completely outgoing person.. very socially active now I can't leave my own house.. I have been to the doctor multiple times, each time they can not figure out what is wrong with me.. ALSO, it feels like everyday goes by SO fast.. and i can barely remember any of it.. it feels extremely weird talking to people, and I am scared all the time.. I basically live in my room... My memory is horrible, and I just really need to know what is wrong with me.. Can someone please tell me if they are experiencing anything like I am? Or can someone please tell me what is wrong with me.. thank you.
PLEASE SOMEONE COMMENT ON THIS, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!
I am struggling with anxiety as well and have non stop been reading up on it and what I have found is that no one deals with anxiety the same. So these symptoms you're experiencing could be your body's way of dealing with it. I have also read that log time exposure to stress and anxiety could potentially cause your memory to get worse. Getting a ct scan could help put you at ease knowing that it's not something more serious. Anxiety is tough and I hope that you find strength and get through it. I hope this helped even a little, god bless.