Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23.2k Members

Anxiety, Hormone Imbalance, or something neurological, help!!

Right, a few months ago, I was diagnosed with vertigo because i felt like i was swaying on a boat etc. All that has seemed to have cleared up. A few weeks ago, I got tingling in my hands and feet but that went after a few days and that was because I was anxious. After that, everything cleared up apart from a weird pressure, crawly feeling in the right side of my head and I was really scared. I had a panic attack on Saturday night where I started hyperventilating and my hands and feet were really tingly. They're back to normal now but I am still getting this weird feeling in my head even though I'm not stressed, I occasionally feel like I'm on a boat and now it feels like there is ants on my skin and its making me itch. I'm really scared its to do with my brain- I've had blood tests and they were clear, I don't get headaches at all and my doctor did a nerve test thing on me incase there was numbness but it came back clear and I don't feel numb. The symptoms are all still there when I'm not anxious and are worse when i am. Is this down to anxiety or down to increase in adrenaline and is affecting my hormone imbalance or is it neurological. Please help me I'm so scared!!!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?