Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety Symptoms

I want to help from you all for the past one year  i have had this heavy headed feeling, with neck pain sometimes at the back of my head, sometimes it feels like the whole head. The feeling will be there constantly. Throughout the day, ONLY DAY TIME I am facing this problem
Test Done :-
CBC:- Normal
Urine:- Normal
suger:- Normal
ECG:-Normal
unfortunately, after a year of tests and a small fortune, I still am unable to completely accept anxiety as my diagnosis.  
Kindly help me on this regards
Regards
Alk
I have a similar problem, I work with a chiro and physical therapist to help with this, they give me exercises and it has helped some, Mine is related to bad posture for the most part. However when it comes to my head and pressure, it is weather related. Unless it's sunny, I have some sort of pressure of where my head fills full and heavy. Have you been to a chiro? I would recommend it if not. Best to you.
Thanks for suggestion

what doctor tell you? (this is Anxiety or other illness)

Rgd
Alk
I have severe panic disorder and anxiety.