Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety Symptoms

This Anxiety is very new to me so i was wondering if everyone experiences the same symptoms or if were all different. Mine have really been horrible it's hard not to think about it because its always there. I always feel like i cant breathe and i feel a burning sensation in my chest almost like it's on fire, i feel tired all day and can't sleep at night, and i feel dizzy and lightheaded. I feel this all day, is it normal anxiety?
I forgot 2 more things which i dont know if they are anxiety related, yawning when i have shortness of breath and my ears pop alot and just feel weird sometimes.
i feel this its very new to me after a few monthsi have it for about 4 months and when i get panicy i have to take my med if not i go in to an astama atack if you want to talk kimberly_scott76***@****
the sensations of anxiety are many, they are real and annoying.  the first step is to get a medical check up... not chronic check ups...  Once you have been cleared medically train yourself to believe that the sensations are harmless. IGNORE them -- they will go away. Most of if not all anxiety is mind over matter. Yes your brain/hormones/chemicals are not responding like they used to.. and they are hypersensitive, but you CAN retrain yourself.  Breathe in slowly, hold, and breathe out slowly... replace icky thoughts with I am okay thoughts..
yes I yawn a lot when I have anxiety