A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members
700966 tn?1228665531

Anxiety Symptoms?

Hi I think I have Anxiety but I am wondering if these are The Symptoms of it? Fear of Dieing,reasuring does not help me feel better,Dizziness,A feeling of not being with my Body,and Tiredness all the time.

I have been given Anxiety Tablets to take from Tomorrow,hopefully they will work.I hope I have anxiety,which then would explain my problems.
7 Responses
700966 tn?1228665531
The Anxiety Tablets are Beta Blockers,Hopefully they will work.

Some of the systems you are saying you have I have aswell, and I have anxiety issues.
Beta Blockers are normally given for palpitations and high blood pressure and you did not describe these syptoms in your message.  The Beta Blockers will calm your heart rate and reduce the blood pressure but do not expect them to miraculously "cure" your anxiety as they are not necessarily the typical "anxiety" med I have heard mentioned here.

Perhaps though you became anxious because of the palpitations and blood pressure, in which case it will make you feel better.

Sorry, I'm not making much sense here, what I am trying to say is that once the meds work for your physical symtoms hopefully you will feel less "stressed" and can work on your anxiety.  You came to the right forum, there's lots of good advice in many of the threads, please take the time to read them and see how everyone copes.  Medication is a part of the equation, also being able to talk with a professional could help, good exercise, good diet, calmer life style, relaxation tapes, biofeedback, postive thinking etc etc.

Good luck.
Like you I had the fear of Dying but not the other symptoms. However everyones anxiety symptoms are different and what you have are common symptoms of anxiety. If you wan't just browse the posts, this reassures you and hopefully it will help you calm down. Take care.
693413 tn?1233735872
anxiety symptoms for everyone can be very diff and bizzare.  If you think it is anxiety, it prolly is.  There are so many kinds of body symptoms, its crazy.  The best advise is to seek meds and therapy and always try to stay positive because we do it to ourselves.  It is all about the way you think and react to things.  You are in total control.
700966 tn?1228665531
I have Palpations,but my Blood Pressure is fine.

Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?