Aa
A
A
A
Close
Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety about health

I am 21 years old female. Been healthy all my life but recently I have been worrying a lot about my health. A couple months ago I decided to change up my diet and eat "better" this started to cause stomach pain and weight loss. I got scared and I thought something was wrong and I started searching on the internet which caused me more anxiety. I went to the doctor and he said everything was fine so I stopped worrying about it. I stopped weighing myself and that helped me. Fast forward a couple months later till now, a couple days ago I had really bad tonsil pain on my right and I went to the doctor and he told me I'm fine and that it could be from my wisdom teeth because my right cheek is slightly swollen too. I went home and three days ago I woke up with a lump on my right side of my neck the size of a pea. Seems to be a swollen lymph node and this scared me because I have never noticed one before. Two days ago I woke up with a sore throat I could barely talk and at night I had a fever and I threw up. I am on antibiotics now and doing better but my lymph node is still there. I am experiencing anxiety again over my health and it is ridiculous losing weight again and it seems that one thing is happening after another. I am not sure of my lymph node is because I am sick or even from my wisdom teeth and I don't know if my weight loss is from all the stress but it all seems to connect. I just need advice and maybe if anyone has had this happen to them let me know.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?