Anxiety Community
23k Members

Anxiety and mucus lump in throat

Do many people get Mucas in throat that is like a post nasal drip feeling in the throat with their anxiety. My doctor and ENT specialists says everythink looks fine so not sure if this is anxiety related ? Feels like a lump of mucus stuck in the throat
I might well be -- this is a common allergy symptom, and this is allergy season.
Yup. When my anxiety gets high I have trouble swallowing and if feel something is stuck in my throat. Sometimes I even gag. It's terrible since I have a fear of throwing up. I always keep water with me at all times. If your doctor and ENT gave you a good report then it's most definently anxiety. It makes our bodies feel all times of things. Hang in there.
It has been constant since my stressful situation and hasn't disapeared yet